Growing In Unity Wednesday

Welcome to another week of Growing in Unity! This week our gal up is Jessica!


Meet Jessica:




A little something about Jessica:

"I’m the Growing In Unity gal this week, Jessica Preaseau my blog is http://www.layoutsfromtheheart.blogspot.com, still a baby blog, but I already have many of my friends checking out Unity (who have… “gasp” never heard of you!) they will be better off for me introducing them to your great stamps… hee hee : D

A little about me, I am a thirty something mother of 3 boys, love crafting and especially stamping and scrapbooking! I love to share crafting with my children they are such an inspiration to me! I started scrapbooking 8 years ago when my first boy was just a baby, the lure of all the stickers, paper and the thought of creating something grown up and special to help hold our memories hooked me from the start. Some fun facts to share are I am one class away from completing a degree in Accounting, have been in a Wal-mart commercial, have only been to or through 4 states, I believe in the power of positive thinking, I am a work at home mom, I love butterflies and believe that they bring hope and I have only one more month and I have been cancer free for a year! There is so much joy in the world, every day something surprises me in a good way and I just want to take this opportunity to thank you again for letting me participate in Growing in Unity this week, it truly has been a growing experience for me!

I used 3 different stamps for this project, which I am not sure which sets they belong to as they were in a fabulous grab bag! The butterfly is purposely brighter than the rest of the project, as I wanted to visually show how something could really stand out if we were quiet enough to notice… just like the sentiment says. The butterfly works perfectly for this with the music notes on the wings, symbolizing something we hear in a visual way!"


Here is a wonderful project from Jessica:


Be sure to swing on by Jessica's blog every day and leave some love. At the end of the week Jessica will pick one random winner from her comments to win a Unity kit!
{Ippity}{Ippity}