My Unity Place Christmas Inspiration!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone it's Stephanie here.  I thought I would share some great Christmas projects that I found over at My Unity Place it's full of fantastic creations!!!! I know that I am always looking for inspiration for my Holiday projects and My Unity place is the perfect place to find it!!!!
                                                                  Jaime Papantonakis

                                                                             Gwen 
                                                                              Danie May
Angela Fehr


Well I hope these projects got you in the holiday mood for crafting!!!  Thank you everyone who shares their projects we always love seeing your unity creations!!!!!





{Ippity} {Ippity}