Stampin' Store Kit Saturday - Quiet Essence

Good Saturday to you sweet Unity friends! Just little 'ol me, Karen, sharing a sweet card with you today featuring one of Unity's Stampin' Store Kits - "Quiet Essence"!


Using my Crate Paper pad, I made a quick 4.5" x 4.5" card outlined in the paper that looks like dark denim jeans..I just love it!  The pink paper was laid on top and I added some funky machine stitching just for fun!  Used my Spellbinders to make the background shape, and sentinment!  Those little shiny rhinestones..so sweet add the littlest touch!  The flower and leaves were paper-pieced, and I basically left the criss-cross stamped in pink the way it was and just cut the outlined area!

Hope it puts a smile on your face!  I love the sentiment..so true isn't it!

 
Exclusive Stampin' Stores


Have a wonderful winter day!
It's windy and chilly here today, but I love it nonetheless!!
Hugs & Smiles,




{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,