Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there! Maria Levine here with Growing in Unity Wednesday! This week we have {ippity} chick Lisa Wallace up strutting her stuff.

Meet Lisa:


Here is a little something about Lisa:

"Hiya! Michigan checking in.....I'm happy to be one of the local {ippity} chicks. I'm also the resident dog lady...I foster for a local all breed rescue, and all my {ippity} endeavours go to support my foster furballs!

My kids are grown and out of the house, so it's just me and the pups. Cards, scrapping, altered art - whatever catches my eye - it's all good. :) I'm a big fan of the electric cutters, and hope to have more files to coordinate with {ippity} soon."

Check out this fun journal cover Lisa made:


Be sure to swing on by Lisa's blog each day this week and leave her some love! At the end of the week one random person will win a Unity prize!!

That's all for now!

Till next week.
{Ippity}{Ippity}

Labels: