Stamp of the Week #11

Happy Sunday. 



Lisa A. here to share with you the NEWEST stamp of the week. 

{...PRECIOUS things}

That little birdie is so sweet.  
I really LOVE it!
And, he told me you will LOVE this SOTW too.


The sentiment is just beautiful as well.  
Perfect for a layout or for a card.

 

Have you signed up yet?  

Each weekly stamp set is getting better and better. 
You won't want to miss out on this one or the next.

shhhh, each week they are a surprise,
but, I've been lucky to see a few peeks

And there are some A.MaZ.iNG ones coming up.

Just sayin'.

Hop on over to the STAMP of the WEEK page to get all the information you need to sign up to have these beauties arrive in your mailbox EVERY week. 

Just a reminder...


THIS sale ENDS this weekend.
Hurry and grab some great
LUCKY deals while you can.

I have a card using the OPTION #2 
free stamp on my BLOG today as well.

Here is a little peek.



Supplies:
InLinkz.com

 Lisa Arana



{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,