Ippity Release Party... woo hoo!!

Happy Wednesday everyone..Angie Blom here with the Ippity POST!!

 I am so thrilled to be having my FIRST Ippity Release..
Tomorrow Night over at the Splitcoaststampers community!!
here is a link
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/unity-stamp-company-f197/4-12-2012-release-party-unity-featuring-stamps-angie-blom-t552016.html#post19342543
the PARTY starts at 7 pm.. CST , 
I will be there chatting, the Ippity Chicks and Unity Design Team will pop in as well as
the beautiful Angela Magnuson ... we all want to chat with her!! I know I always do..haha

We will be releasing 3 new sets and  one Itty Bitty.
the girls will be showing off their creations using these beautiful stamps..
I personally can't wait to see it all.. this is a dream come true.
I am so happy to share these designs with you..

So, here are just a few snippets from some of the sets releasing tomorrow night.


I also have a SNIPPET from one of the many projects that I am making today!!
You will not be disappointed.. these stamps are HUGE!!



So we will see you all over at the Release Party..
grab your wine, coffee, tea.. water and lets go have
a blast!! Put on those dancin' shoes cause
I like to get happy.. there will be
happy dancing... lots of it !!
see you there..
hugs,
Angie


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,