S.M.A.K.-tastic Saturday!

Hello to all you fabulous Unity Peeps! 
So glad you are here today. 
It's Lisa H. from the DT
bringing you a layout
(man-o-man did it feel good to scrap....why do I put this off so often??!!!)

Yep, you read it right...I did a layout. 
I get to show off a couple of FABBY 
S.M.A.K kits today. 

Before I jump in...
did you see the MAY kit???

Mine is on it's way to me.....and I couldn't be more excited!
SING UP NOW!!
SO YOU CAN HAVE YOURS
RIGHT AWAY, too!

Okay...so I pulled out two other S.M.A.K kits
Feb.2012 {remember your blessings}

and April 2012 {me....documented}

I scrapped a page from way back in 2009
(YES, I am that far behind and I'm ok with it!)


 Here's a look at some of the details on my page. 
I loved the mix of images included in the kit. 
I stamped them in lighter colors to give them that subtle look. 
They are there, but not in your face. 

I also like using my stamps to make custom embellies. 
I stamped two of these tags in two different colors and 
attached them with a button and twine. 


Then there was this FUN banner. I stamped it and cut it out
and it was a great focal point for my title
(cut from MFT By The Letter Die-namics).

And I used the alphabet background stamp to punch out
my own letters for the word "the".
Added those to another sentiment, that I cut apart to 
make my own subtitle. 
LOVE THAT!
lots and lots of uses for your Unity stamps!
Many different ways you can incorporate them into your layouts!


And then here...I layered up 3 different stamps to create a fun accent for my
date. Start with your lighter ink and then add darker and darker. 


Get your hands on these S.M.A.K. kits...
you won't be sorry!
I love them and I know you will too!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Lisa H.


{Ippity} {Ippity}