Growing in Unity Wednesday

It's Wednesday and time for another Growing in Unity girlie!  This week we have Stacy Croninger up as our Growing in Unity Gal!

Meet Stacy:



Here is a little something about Stacy:

"I'm a crafter at heart and have tried pretty much every craft out there. But paper crafting and scrapbooking are my true loves. I started scrapbooking in 2000 and then moved to card making a few years later. And true to form, I'm a collector. I have bins full of stamps, paper, embellishments, and more. I work as an events manager in the scrapbooking industry and love seeing what people create. When I'm home, I enjoy spending time with our Basset Hounds (Mabel, Hazel, and Gracie), watching movies, reading, decorating cakes, and just hanging out."

Check out this great project from Stacy:



Be sure to swing on by Stacy's blog everyday this week for some wonderful inspiration.  One lucky person will be randomly selected to win 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice from all her comments.

Till next week!
{Ippity} {Ippity}