Growing in Unity Wednesday

Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  Our GIU girl for this week is Eva Strong.

Meet Eva:


Here is a little something about Eva:

"Hi, my name is Eva Strong, and I have been a scrapbooker, stamper, card maker and Unity addict for a long time. I am a mom to two teenagers and a toddler, and an army wife to an awesome husband who is returning from a 12 month deployment in just one month. We currently live at Fort Leavenworth KS, but will be moving to Fort Bragg, NC next month, so we are busy getting ready for dads return and for our move too. I have been scrapbooking since my daughter was little 13 years ago, and started making cards about 6 years ago. I love making cards, it is what keeps me sane at the end of a long busy day with the kids, and I do love mailing the cards to family and friends, especially my husband. I am super excited to be the GIU girl this week, and I had lots of fun making projects to share every day."

Check out this wonderful project from Eva:


Be sure to swing on by Eva's blog each day this week and leave her some love!  At the end of the week Eva will pick one lucky winner and that person will win 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice!

Till next week....

{Ippity} {Ippity}