Ippity....my friend I ♥ You!

Happy Wednesday!
Hope you are having a great day!
I've got some Ippity to share today!

LOVE this line of stamps
and they are soo, so easy to order. 
Just pick a chick and shop, shop, shop!

I used the sweet little mug from
Java Friend

The mug was stamped 3 times. 
Once on the kraft, then on the plaid, then again on the polka dotted paper. 
I cut out all the layers and pieced it up. 
I always love this look. 
Who wouldn't love a plaid mug like that??!!!


The papers are by My Mind's Eye and I added some fun hexagons to dress up the background. 
The sentiment was stamped directly on the background paper. 
A sweet bow with a fun button attached with a safety pin finished it off!



Thanks for stopping by today! 
See you back here tomorrow for HIP HOP day!
Hugs, 
Lisa Henke


{Ippity} {Ippity}