Itty Bitty Monday

Hello Unity friends!  Welcome to the start of another new week.  Jen Roach here and today I have a few cards to share with you that I created with a few Itty Bitty stamps from my "to use" pile and some Authentique papers.

For the first card I heat embossed the people image with some WOW! Embossing powder.  I added a sticker sentiment across the bottom and some baker's twine across the top.


Then with the scraps from the first card I whipped up this second card with another Itty Bitty set.  I paper pieced the yo-yo image and added some texture and grunge with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.  It's hard to tell from the photo but I added a bit of Glossy Accents glue to the center heart and the star accent on the bow.


Supplies (people card):
Stamps: Itty Bitty Sweet Paper Pals set from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Versamark (for heat embossing)
Papers: Authentique Celebrate Line
Accessories: WOW! Embossing powder, The Twinery twine, Stamping Up notebook edge punch, SRM sticker sentiment, Glossy accents

Supplies (yo-yo):
Stamps: Itty Bitty I'm Here set from Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Versafine black ink
Papers: Authentique Celebrate line
Accessories:  Offray Ribbon, Sizzix embossing folder (Tim Holtz), Glossy accents


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , , , ,