Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hello there and welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  This week we have Amber sharing all her crafty goodies!

Meet Amber:


Here is a little something about Amber:

"My name is Amber aka awendybird and I have been paper crafting virtually since I knew what paper, scissors and glue were! I've been scrapbooking for about 18 years and stamping for at least 10. I love playing in my craft room and I'm a bit of a sketch-a-holic. I love working with sketches! I found Unity Stamp Co. several years ago and love, love, love, love their stamps!! They are the best quality red rubber stamps out there!! I currently live in Arizona with my husband, two boys and our cat. Our oldest daughter is away at college and getting married in December so we are frantically trying to pull together a wedding! Thank heavens for Pinterest! In between finishing my Bachelor degree (graduating in December!), running my Scentsy business, keeping track of two boys and their school stuff, and taking care of my husband I also design for Hiding in My Craft Room. Its a bright bit of sanity to be crafting! I'm excited to share my Unity projects with you this week and can't wait to see what you create as well!"

Check out this great layout Amber made:


Be sure to swing on by Amber's Blog each day this week for wonderful Unity inspiration!  At the end of the week Amber will be picking one random winner from all her comments and that person will win 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice!!

Till next week!

Maria

{Ippity} {Ippity}