DT Tuesday with Andi



Happy Winter!
I admit it
I love winter
Which is a good thing considering I live in a snow belt
ha!
We haven't had much snow so far
and the days have been sorta warm
yuck
Love it when it is snowing a blowing!!

One of the reasons is I love winter is Snowmen!!!
I made them as a child
and I help my kids make them now
Mind  you they never look as good as this guy on my card
he is a cutie!
I used Roly Poly Winter Joy for my image
and used my florescent coloured copics on kraft card stock

So for my pick this Tuesday I decided to check Splitcoaststampers
it has been awhile since I have been on there
I need to change that- so many beautiful creations there!
This one grabbed my eye right away


This card is by Rachel Rose
Rachel used the Eiffel Tower from the Dec KOTM
Rachel this card is stunning!
You can find Rachel's card here at Splitcoaststampers
She gives a lot of detail on how she made her card in the description
Please pop on over and give her some love!

Have a great day!
Andi

Labels: ,