SMAK Saturday... Project Life with Unity

Hello everyone, Angie Blom here with some Project Life pages.
I just wanted to show you how I am incorporating my SMAK kit stamps
into my Project Life this year. I love this because you can use these
stamps over and over , change the colour to suit your needs.
You can cut them down to make them different as well..
Using the December SMAK 2012 and the January SMAK 2013
( which is still available if you would like to become a member)
 
Here is my pages..
Week 3 of Project Life.
 
 
You can see I used both sets.. some of the border stamps.. the round tags and the word phrases.
All so perfect to mix them up... they all go so well together.
On my journaling pocket.. I cut one of the circle tags in half to use as a decorative tab..
There are 3 designs in the January SMAK kit so you can really change them up for the entire year.


My second page I did most of my stamping layering one stamp very close to the other for a layered
border effect. Using light and dark coloured inks so it all comes together without looking busy.
the other part of that cut circle tag i popped into the photo's for extra journaling. 
 so you can just pull it out.
 


If you are not a member you can become one very easily.. just go check out the information on the
Unity Stamp Company website.. trust me you will not be disappointed in these kits. Every month
they get better and better.
 
Current Kit of the Month
My Banner Life
 
 
JANUARY SMAK 2013 MY BANNER LIFE

 
If you are a current member you can also take advantage of past kits at the membership prise.. another great benefit of being a kit member. 
 December 2012 KOM
Love Story Clips
 
 DEC-2012-LOVE-STORY-CLIPS-WM

Have one amazing Saturday.
Hugs
Angie
xoxo

Labels: , ,