Saturday S.M.A.K. {a scrapbook page}

Hello my sweets!
It's Lisa H. here with you this morning.
I've got a 12x12
S.M.A.K.in' Sweet Scrapbook layout
of my adorable boys!

this month's KIT is sooooo beautiful
and fun
and full of amazing
trendy and classic images!




have you ordered it yet??
are you a S.M.A.K. Kit member???

sign up 
HERE!
Right NOW!!!



I know the chalkboard craze is all the RAGE right now,
but I wanted to show you 
that this kit 
is NOT
just for the Chalkboard Technique. 

I used lots of the images
in a more traditional way. 

I loooove the words in the
 big subway-style-sentiment block. 
I used that as my focal point, next to my photo. 
I sure hope these are some
words of wisdom my 
boys will live by. 

That's what I journaled, 
anyway. 

I added lots of bits and pieces from the kit and
distressed all the edges.

I even used the giant square frame.
See it???
it's there tucked behind the picture. 

since this is a S.M.A.K. kit post, 


I played around with a few mixed media techniques. 
I used last week's SCS Mix-ability challenge-splatter!


I added a few drops of watered-down-gelato in my back ground. 
I also gave a few brushes of Antique Linen Distress ink. 

The bits of faux, washi tape in stamp form are from this month's 
Kit of the Month-You are Simply the Best


Thanks for hanging with  me today!
I hope you are Inspired by my layout today!
Have a great weekend. 
MWAH!




Labels: , , , , ,