Design Team Tuesday

Hello Unity peeps! It's another fabulous Design Team Tuesday, Shemaine style! Today we are taking a look at some fabulous projects from peeps like you, our fans! Ask any of the DT members, today is ALWAYS our favorite post! 

I am SO behind on my Holiday cards this year. Have you finished yours? Unity has so many adorable holiday images to create with I have trouble deciding which ones to use. Here's a little holiday card I created with the ADORABLE Christmas Teddy.


This little guy makes me so happy. 


OK..So let's get started with some beauties I spotted...first up this beautiful card by...

Heather Hoffman


I love everything about this card! The misting, the glitter and the bling. It's stunning!

Next is this beauty from

Mary Anne Keleman


I love the multiple stamped candy canes and embossing. Personally, I love elegant cards so this one caught my eye right away.

Please take a moment to stop by these ladies blogs and leave them a kind message about being featured today.

Well that's a wrap for today's inspiration. And...since the holidays are in full swing I'll leave you with this little funny.



Thanks for stopping by!


Labels: ,