DT Tues and Unity Picks of the week!


Happy Tuesday!
I hope that you can see grass where you are
Sooo much snow still here
and I know most of us are in the same boat
a good reason to stay indoors and craft ;)
The weather inspired my clean and simple cards today
Both cards use Feb 2014 KOTM- Grow into Spring
My first card is kraft, black and white
This one was due to me looking out my window
Enough said…..
I adore kraft cards, it is my favourite go to card base
Some washi and quick stamp and this card is ready to be sent

My next card is representing my hope for Spring
again just some washi, ink and this time a bit of glitter and enamel dots
I am sending both of these overseas so one layer cards help keep the cost down
And I love how quick they come together!
All of my picks today also use Feb KOTM - Grow into Spring!


This amazing card was created by Mary Anne over at Lakeside Stamping
It reminds me of the first card I shared today
I love the black on kraft look and the pop of red

And here is a card using the same tree stamp as me and also one layer
I love this card by Heather over at Houses Built of Cards
I think the watercolour look of her image is fantastic
and again more washi loveliness!


Thank you ladies for helping me share some inspiration today!

I will leave you with some quotes about Spring

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.  ~Anne Bradstreet

No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.  ~Hal Borland

Labels: , ,