Hey... have you checked out the {be inspired} challenge yet???


Did you SEE???
This beautiful challenge is happening RIGHT NOW!
I know, right!
How could you NOT be inspired by THIS?



Just look at those colors, those sketches!
It makes me want to grab my Unity and PLAY!!!
What, you too!
I hear ya.

This lady was definitely inspired!
Just look at what Kate made...


How frickin' adorable is this???
Kate's use of the sketch is pure cuteness with
that little panda from the You Make My Heart Puffy KOM.


I just LOVE it Kate!!!

COME PLAY!
The prize for this challenge is
A.MAZ.ING!

3 Kits of Your CHOICE
(each kit valued at $29 or under)
{no KOM, SMAK, LOL, or Stamp of the Week, please}
10 Itty Bitty Stamps of YOUR CHOICE
That is a VALUE of OVER $100!

PLUS you get to HOP with the
 Unity Design Team for
the next {be inspired} challenge
hop if you would like!

Labels: ,