Make a Wish...

Hello, Angie Blom here today with Inspiration Wednesday...
Seeing that it is nearly summer here.. and dandelions are out in full bloom ,you can guess what
can inspire a girl to make something fun....
 
We have this wonderful DIY stamps from the AngMag collection.
called Canvas Wishes
 
ANG-011-CANVAS-WISHES
these are huge stamps and perfect for Canvas ART..
Wish......
 

I first started out with painting my canvas background  using 4 different paint colours..  then using
an old credit card I painted on my layers.. this is a technique when you scoop up the paint and smear it on.. almost like plastering with a scraper. 
You will get a lot of coverage in little time using this technique.  

 
Now I first tried just stamping on the canvas and it did not work out as I wanted it to.. so
using white tissue paper, versamark ink, white embossing powder.. I inked the tissue paper,
added my white embossing powder  and heat gunned it.. then cutting very close to the
puffs.. I then added it with gel medium to my canvas.. this embossing technique
gives it a finished look.. you can see that you don't even notice the tissue paper, it
becomes semi transparent. 
 make sure you use the gel medium on top of the embossed piece as well.

 
 I took some clear glass bead paste and added that unto the puffs for texture.  Then shaded
in areas of the canvas with a watered down darker blue.. Lastly I took my brush art paint brush
and wrote the word wish and added some black splatters.  It took me a couple of hours because it needed to dry.. but, it came out amazing..
It is definitely a MUST HAVE stamp...
http://unitystampco.com/shop/canvas-wishes/
 
Have a wonderful creative day.
Hugs
Angie
xoxo
 
 

Labels: ,