Inspiration Wednesday + Storage Video

Welcome back to another inspiration Wednesday! Rachel here, and I've got a little something extra special to share today, but that'll come at the end of this post ;)

First, I think the 'ice cream cone' trend needs to be addressed. Ice cream and frozen pops are everywhere from clothes, decor, paper, and stamps. I threw together this 'sweet' photo collage as inspiration for my card...


As usual, Unity Stamps has been ahead of the trend. I pulled out my "More Than Ice Cream" itty bitty and jumped on the band wagon.



I colored the ice cream truck with Copic markers and bordered it in front of these summery papers by Bo Bunny. Even though school has started, we still have another month of summer left! So go enjoy those ice cream cones!

Now for something special! I know there is a constant discussion on the Unity {Show and Tell} Facebook page about how people store their Unity stamps. My biggest struggle was how to store my KOTM and SMAK stamps. Then a light bulb went off and I came up with this little inexpensive system... Watch the 4 minute video and enjoy!

Thank you so much!

Labels: ,