SMAK Saturday!!

Hello there Unity friends,
It's Karen, and today I'm sharing a 12x12 canvas that I made using quite a few Unity sets...
I drew my inspiration from a past Wildflowers & Wings SMAK kit!


I especially love to mix and match different Unity stamp set onto canvas projects!
Here you can see that I used the sweet little wildflowers, colorful leaves, distressed grid 
on the top corner of my project.  Lots of mixed media products used like Pitt Pens, paint, 
bubble wrap, Gelatos, Neocolor II Artist Crayons, distress inks & markers & stencils.


I also used some of the leaves from this month's KOTM, bitty backgrounds, and another butterfly!
More watercoloring and stamping with distress markers and inks...


Just another view of my girl colored in Neocolor II Crayons, and Faber Castell Gelatos!
I wanted to create a whimsical feel, so I surrounded her amongst
bubbles, wildflowers, leaves, and butterflies!


I even gave her some wings of her own, and added a little puffy heart.
Did you catch that I used the some more wildflowers from the SMAK kit to make a collar for her dress?
Then, I stamped the SheArt Print Texture stamp right on the dress...
afterall, SHE is all about positivity!


I hope this will inspire you to pull a few different Unity stamp sets
to see what beautiful creation you come up with...are you up for the challenge?

We are nearing the end of the month, but there's still time to grab this month's SMAK and LOL sets!!

                                      

HereUnity stamps used on my 12x12 canvas project:

Aug KOTM - Summer Collapsed into Fall   
                          Smak Kit - Wildflowers & Wings   
    Bitty Backgrounds  
   Distressed Grid
   Real Shared Happiness   
            SheArt Print Texture


                                                    


                                        

                            

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs & Smiles,


Labels: , , ,