Growing in Unity

Welcome to Growing in Unity Day!  This week Teresa is up!

Meet Teresa:




Here is a little something about Teresa:

"Hi! My name is Teresa I am from Northern California where I have lived for most of my life. I am married to my HS sweetheart for 22 years. Together we have one teenage son. I work full time as the Production Control Manager for an Engineering Company. As a family we love to travel. We mostly travel by car so that we can see our beautiful country. I take tons of photos of all of our adventures. Maybe some day I will have the time to actually put them into layouts. I have been into crafting since I was a child. My mother was a great influence. She was always making handmade items and included all of us girls. My current obsession has been paper crafts. And now I have been dabbling in mixed media. I love stamping and trying different techniques. I craft because there is a great satisfaction in creating something wonderful. I am excited to share with you this week. "

Check out this great card Teresa made:


Be sure to swing on by Teresa's Blog each day this week for lots of Unity inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!