Inspiration Wednesday♥

Hi Friends...Joslyn here for some Wednesday inspiration!!

Oranges And Lemons |Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.  ~Nathaniel Hawthorne




Okay I know it is fall heading into winter and butterflies are not to be seen BUT....I love them anytime of the year!  Unity has a TON of AMAZING butterfly stamps.   AND I really wanted to use this butterfly from the Vintage Era Background set.



UK-712A-VINTAGE-ERA-BACKGROUND-KIT



SO get out those UNITY butterflies and post your creations to the Unity Facebook Show and Tell page.  
I will be looking...or tag me so I don't miss any.

If you own Unity stamps I am pretty sure you have some butterflies:)

Here are some of my favorites...

AO-003-WITH-HER-OWN-WINGS

ANG-004-EVERYTHING-RESIDES-IN-HOPE

CT-1043A-BUTTERFLY-COLLAGE

IB-706-A-LOVELY-BUTTERFLY-DAY

fs3

Butterfly Kisses 1

WIB-359-DAY-OF-DELIGHT

{..

COZY-MOMENTS-KOM-AUGUST-2013wm

UK-620A-WRITTEN-IN-THE-WINGS

Ok  I could keep going, there are tons!!!

Can't wait to see what you come up with...Happy Stampin!!


"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty" Maya Angelou