Kit-of-the-Month Monday with Camille

Today I’m sharing a super quick and easy scrapbook layout I put together using just two stamps from this month’s Kit of the Month, “Spread Your Wings”.

love laughter and happily ever after

This selfie picture was taken by my daughter, Brandi, when she and her boyfriend were soaking up some rays at Venice Beach this past April. I used one stamp from the kit for the title and the other stamp from the kit to embellish the layout by coloring and layering the stamped flowers and using pop dots here and there for dimension and interest. You can’t tell by the picture, but I added some Wink of Stella to the stamped flowers for some magic!

Here’s a look at this month’s kit, “Spread Your Wings”.

(clicking on the image will take you to the Kit-of-the-Month page at Unity where you can get all the details)

MAY-2015-KOM-SPREAD-YOUR-WINGS

Cheers to the week ahead and happy stamping to YOU!

Camille Robinson_sig1

Labels: , , ,