Friend with Flair Link Up!

Hey happy stampers! It's Rachel back with you to celebrate another Friends with Flair Friday!

I love going back through alllll of my Unity stamps and finding some older ones that I just LOVED! I combined some of the old with some of the new to create this fun nautical crabby card.


Remember the other week when I said I needed to catch up on birthday cards? This sweet card can work for ANYTHING so I'm definitely counting it as another birthday card in the bucket.

I stamped the old "Leave the Crab" image and colored her up with Copic markers. As I was combing through my stamp sets, I saw the "oh SNAP!" sentiment from "Peas, Peas, Peas" and KNEW I had to use it with the crab! Then I added the second sentiment, (happy whatever), from the June 2015 Sentiment Kit - Frankly Said.


Alright now it's YOUR turn! Share what you've created with Unity this week!!


--Link up your Unity projects through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection

to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT--

Have a great weekend!






Labels: , ,