sand dollar stamping

Hello my AMAZING friends! 

A friend of mine shared a quote with me a little while ago...

"You wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before, and that, my love, is bravery."

I have no idea who originally said that, but it was something that I really needed to hear. 

I was thinking of that today while crafting, and it inspired this ornament..


The quote is from Warmth of Winter, and the heart is from Create Today.

This is stamped on a sand dollar... Yes, a real sand dollar I picked up at the beach a while ago. I thought it would be a fun little gift for someone having a tough time, but these would make SUPER cute little vacation mementos as well, just by changing the images used!

Stamping on a rounded surface can be a bit of a challenge... However, it is possible. The trick is to leave the stamp UNMOUNTED... Don't stick it onto an acrylic block... this allows the stamp to bend around the curve of the surface.

Check out this little video to see what I mean...



Have a wonderful day, be creative, and stay BRAVE!



Labels: ,