SMAK Saturday - Keep it Simple

Good morning! Heather Hoffman here this morning to share a card I made with this month's SMAK Kit - I love the artsy feel that these kits have had lately - and while I do some scrapbooking, I am primarily a cardmaker - so I love that these kits work for either one! Here is the card I made to share today:


I used that beautiful musical note image and layered it randomly on my watercolor paper, along with the sentiment and those little hearts. Applied some random watercoloring, allowed that to dry, then splattered with some gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine and added some Glossy Accents over the hearts. Finished off by tucking a few random bits of doily behind the image, added some jute twine and a gold resin bow, and a tiny bit of black thread tucked behind the top left corner to finish it off.


Here is the current SMAK Kit that I used - those florals are simply breathtaking! And the doily? The feathers? Not to mention the sentiments? Simply GORGEOUS, don't you think? You can read all about this kit HERE - a BIG, fabulous, masterpiece every month for $25.99 plus shipping.



Thanks for stopping by today! Have a beautiful day!


Labels: , ,