How about some SMAK/LOL today!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!!!
I am not going to lie.  At 11:30 my time when I saw I had a post due in 6.5 hours I went into a panic.  
I saw SMAK/LOL.
I said MY FAVE'S!!!!!
BRING IT!!!
Not my best work.  12:55 AM pics without a setup look BAD.  I should make a picture taking set up.  Unity deserves that.  I am not so good at that type of thing.  LOLOLOLOL
BUT my Unity is stored beautifully.  My wood Unity stamps are also beautiful.
#WINNING
  So really, I can make a card pretty quick!!
I have to be honest, SMAK has always been my FAVE!!!  LOL  gets in the way!!   It is also always my fave!!  KOM has my heart from the start.  
I can't pick just one.  Unity knows this <3  
Seriously.
This is like asking me if Morgan or Carlee is my favorite.  
Thanks for stopping by today <3