Inspiration Wednesday


Hello Unity friends. Shemaine here today sharing some inspiration on this wonderful Wednesday!

Today's creations were inspired by this watercolor image I saw on Pinterest.

photo credit

Today I created a couple of cards using a super easy water coloring technique with the newly released


Feather Soft Love Kit. Created by Angie Blom.





For this technique I spritzed some water on the image with a mini mister. Then I stamp the mini distress inks onto a clear acrylic block and use a water pen to pick up the color and color the image. See easy peasy! Colors used: Dried Marmalade, Tumble Glass and Bundled Sage.



Colors used Squeeze Lemonade, Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac.

I love water coloring images. I never know exactly how they are going to turn out which is why I think I enjoy the process so much.

Speaking of not knowing how things will turn out, here's a great quote.



Have a fantastic day!


Labels: ,