August 14 SOTW

WOO HOO!  It's Sunday and time for a brand new Unity SOTW.

I live in Southern Arizona and was so excited to get this post because dream catchers are HUGE in Arizona.
 
One of my favorite techniques when you have a solid image is to stamp it on watercolor paper, color on top of the stamped image with distress markers (just the opposite of coloring on the stamp!), and spritz with water.  Then you just let the color flow however it wants to.  I didn't even plan that little blue image to the right that actually looks like a heart (to me anyway).  That's how simple my little sample is for you today.



Here's the actual SOTW - DREAM & BELIEVE


 
 
 
It's so easy to become a member of this exclusive club and have a brand new stamp delivered right to your door each and every week.  Simply click on any SOTW in this post and you can learn all the details.
 
Here's hoping you have a relaxing Sunday and that your week is amazing.
 
 

Labels: ,