Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline

Hi. Angeline here to share with a card which I was inspired by.....
Yes, you guessed it right... 

NATURE. :)

In our modern life and society, we're always stucked behind our screens (phones included!) and I find that I hardly have time to just sit down and appreciate God's creations.

This month's August Kit of the month "Open your soul" had this beautiful fern stamps so I just had to make a card using it.

Unity Stamp: Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #stamp #stamping #kotm #nature #card #cardmaking #papercraft

I inked the leaves with two different shades of green inks and created this scene where the sun is shining the brightest in the middle. I added a strip of glitter gold at the borders of the card.

Oh, and the sentiment is just perfect for this card! (Also found in the kit)

Unity Stamp: Inspiration Wednesday with Angeline #unitystampco #scrappyscrappy #stamp #stamping #kotm #nature #card #cardmaking #papercraft

Here is more information on the KOTM I used:



Let's just take time and enjoy nature. 

Labels: , ,