Inspiration Wednesday

Hello all of you lovely Unity friends.  I'm here to share some Unity inspiration with YOU!
 
Did you know that one of very own design team members - Jolande - is visiting Angela and all of the other Unity peeps all the way from the Netherlands?  She is so talented and she is my inspiration for today's post.  Now, Jolande does make cards and scrapbook layouts, but her specialty (in my humble opinion) is creating tags that are simply masterpieces.  Here are just two of her creations.



Now I won't profess to come close to her skills, but along with her inspiration and the fact that there is a tag challenge going on in the Unity Show & Tell Group right now, I will share with you a Thanksgiving tag I made this week.

 
Even though I only used one simple Unity sentiment (from the September Sentiment Kit-Bountiful Owl), I think I'm ready to try for something more detailed.
 
I hope I've inspired you to create a tag or two.  Don't forget to share them in the Facebook group. Also, remember that tomorrow is the last Thursday of the month...Unity is HOPPIN' so join us tomorrow evening for lots more creative inspiration.

Labels: ,