KOTM Monday - Boots and Leaves

Good morning! Heather here to share a card using the August Kit of the Month -  Moments Between Moments - I'm super excited about this image, since it is one I requested! One of my favorite fall pictures (and many other peoples if my Instagram and Facebook feeds are any indication) is looking down at my feet in the beautiful fall leaves. Doesn't this image capture it perfectly?!?!?


I also made a Quick Tip Video sharing how I used Copics to do a very loose and messy coloring technique that I think fits this image perfectly! It reminds me a little of the look of watercolors actually:


As I often do, I chose my colors to match my pattern paper that I selected before hand. This is a great way to get color inspiration if you are looking for ideas!


Here is a look at this month's kit - seriously beautiful! And you can't beat the price - $26 (plus shipping) for a full 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of rubber stamps! And the extra perks include free shipping on your other orders placed with Unity, as well as a discount on past kits! If you haven't checked it out before - you can find all the details HERE!


What do you think - isn't this an image that just screams fall to you? I seriously love it!


Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!!!



Labels: , ,