DT Tuesday and Silver Bells!

Good morning everyone! Heather here this morning to share a project with you - and a few of the amazing cards that I have been seeing pop up on the Unity Show and Tell Group! I hope nobody minds seeing Christmas cards yet, because I have been full out singing Christmas songs lately as I've jumped with both feet into Christmas projects!


This card was made using the October Kit of the Month - Holiday Hugs:


I have used this kit a TON already - it is one of the (many!) good ones I have to say! On this card, I covered the bells with a super thick coat of Glossy Accents once I had colored with Copics - love how it makes it shine!


I dare you to look at this card without starting to sing the words...I sure can't!


Now - I saw so many beautiful projects over on the Unity Show and Tell page - as always, I really was going to just pick three, but once I get over there and start browsing...I always find way too many! I'm tellin' you - endless hours of inspiration!

First up - this beauty from Donna - the coloring, the plaid, serious gorgeousness!


Then there is this fall beauty from Stephanie - love the added larger leaves...I can almost hear them crinkling under my feet!


Some gorgeous watercoloring from Monique...the shading is perfection!


And...I'm always a sucker for foxes - and this one by Wendy is beautiful! Love how she colored the fox and added the interesting images behind him!


And finally, this lovely tag from Linda - she used one of the free tags in her Unity package - and it came out gorgeous!!!


And now...a little quote from one of my favorite Christmas movies - it isn't Christmas until we've watched this - in fact, we usually listen to the soundtrack while we set up our Christmas decorations! I love how a little love can transform things, don't you?

{image credit}

If you want more info on my card today - I have a full supply list up on my blog - thanks so much for stopping by today - have a wonderful day!


Labels: , ,