You know what Tuesday means right?

It's DT Tuesday!!
Hi Peeps!!
It's Noelle posting today.  I feel like I have not posted in a long time!
I saw this and I thought it is SO me! 
Plus I have HUGE love for baby ducks!
I found this on Pinterest.  You can see it here
You know who does have ALL of her ducks in a row?
Betty Adkins does!
Look at this gorgeous gift set she made!
What a great idea and such a sweet and thoughtful gift!  I love it.  I hope to one year have a few of my ducks in a row LOL


You can see her post here on our Unity Show and Tell FaceBook Page.  
My daughter's school gives us these bookmarks to decorate for our kiddos during the Read-a-thon.  I forgot as usual!  One of the Mom's asked if I had turned in the book mark yet it was due tomorrow and boy do I ever owe her LOL
I was not sure what to do with a neon bookmark and had no plan.  So I did what Angie and Whitney do in their journals and I was done in about half an hour!!

I used the May 2015 KOTM Spread your Wings. I embossed it on brown packing paper.  Smeared ink all over it.  Taped the edges with washi tape and tore up a different strip of washi to get all the words on there.  I put the quote on the die of washi tape from Quickutz to make it look like a tab and harder to slip out of the book.  I added the C in sticky rhinestones and that was that!  Carlee loved it so much.  She still thinks I am mother of the year and all is well in our world *swoon*
Also have you seen the new stamp storage containers?   They are my favorite!!I have been using them for years and just decided to add some pics so you can all see! 
 Try to not judge the dust and clutter LOL
Looking at this shelf brings me HUGE JOY!  I adore Unity, the Unity Peeps and nail polish.  I spend a lot of time admiring this shelf *love*
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Please leave Betty some love for her amazing gift set!
Have a great day!!

Labels: , , ,