Well HELLO KOTM Monday!!!!

Hi Peeps!!
I hope your weekend was AWESOME!!
I watched TWO movies while playing with this month's KOTM so you know mine was!!
Unexpected Places, don't you love it?  Every stamp is so fantastic.  I also must say, wait until you see next month's OHHH EMMMM GEEE It is AMAZING and I know I say everyone of these is my fave, but goodness just you wait!
You will not want to miss either month!!
 Now that I am looking at this tag, I see there will not be a way to tie it to the handle of a gift bag!  LOL  I guess I'll tape it to the front of a plain bag with some fun washi tape instead!   I think that flower in there is so cute!  I glued a second tag to the back to keep it in by the stem.
 This bookmark I only owned for a few minutes.  My 9 year old snagged it right up and wanted to give it to her coffee loving teacher!  She wrote the sweetest note on the back.  
 I made this bookmark for Carlee.  I actually said to her out loud yesterday at the library, Carlee, you are getting too many books while I had books in my hands almost to my chin LOL
Giant tags make excellent bookmarks and while your fave reader marks their place they will think about how much you love them!  : )  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  We sure appreciate it!  Be sure to check out the killer sale Ang and Whit have going on too!  You can see the stamps here and don't forget the stamps that are not memberships are all 40% off.
Have a beautiful day!

Labels: , ,