Unity-My Sweet Petunia Blog HOP Winners

WOOHOO!  Time for winners!!!
 
Thank you so much for hopping with Unity and My Sweet Petunia!  So many of you took the time to leave us some love. We appreciate your sweet comments so much!
 
 
The 2 winners of a Unity prize package are:
 
From Donna's Blog:
Michele K. Henderson said...
The mushrooms are so bright and colorful but then we get to the bears and I flipped out! SO adorable, like an illustration form a children's book! LOVE it!
May 28, 2017 at 12:40 PM

From Lisa's Blog:
Donna Baker says...
So creative with the right tools and techniques. Enjoyed the VIDEO I am a visual learner , so the video on the watercolor background technique was very HELPFUL to me when I am learning new techniques . Just Beautiful …
May 27, 2017 at 1:52 pm

 
AND the winner of a Unity prize package PLUS a MISTI is:

From Marci Snee's Blog:
Linda Hott said...
All of your cards are colored so beautifully! I especially love the mermaid and her background!
May 29, 2017 at 7:50 PM
 

 
Please email Kelli within two weeks at
 kelli@unitystampco.com
 and let her know you are the winner from the Unity/My Sweet Petunia blog hop!

Labels: , ,