Happy Uniquely Unity Friday!



Hello and happy Friday!

Echo here with you today sharing a card I made with Unity's newest membership kit Uniquely Unity Collection! 

For this card I thought it would be fun to do some stamping in colored ink. I stamped out the daisy in yellow on the sides and stamped in black on the center flower. Then stamped again on a scrap piece of card stock. I colored with my copic markers and fussy cut daisy. Popped up daisy with foam tape. When I placed the flower I turned it a bit so it did not match up exactly. I like seeing the stamped image behind. It adds another visual layer. 


Oopsy...daisy we are already halfway through June! How did this happen? So here's the deal there is only 2 weeks left to sign up for this amazing new membership to get this beautiful kit. What could be better then having stamps appear at your doorstep every month? To learn more about this membership click here to get all the deets!



Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


See what I am crafting about on:
 My blog- Instagram- FacebookPinterest























Labels: ,