KOTM Monday!


Happy Monday!

Echo here starting off the week with 2 cards I made using August's Kit of the Month-Never be afraid. It is an awesome kit this month.

To learn more about this membership, click here
This is one of four amazing memberships that Unity offers. 



My first card I used the spotlight technique to add a bit of interest to the card. I first stamped the image on white card stock and then die cut where I wanted the spotlight to be. I colored just the die cut area with Copic markers and then added the black mat. Lined it up with the image and added sentiment on a die cut banner. I stamped sentiment in VersaMark ink and embossed in white. 




For this next card, I just did some simple stamping using the same stamp in different colors. 
This is my favorite sentiment in this months kit. 



Hope you all have a wonderful week and get some craft time in! 


See what I am crafting about on:

Labels: ,