SMAK/LOLSaturday

Hello Unity friends, it's Karen sharing a mixed media card with you today
using this month's Layers Of Life Kit!  

I made this vintage style card using this gorgeous kit!  I love all the black spatter,
the huge clock, sweet sentiment...I am loving that very cool font style!
After stamping and die cutting the stamped images, I just took
some ephemera and layered it onto the card base.


Then, I added some extra elements like the paper clip, twine, hearts and
tab with a rub-on!  I think you'll love playing with this kit!


To sign up for a monthly subscription to the Layers of Life or SMAK kits, 
just click right here to read all of the details...



Don't forget about the HOP that started yesterday, and 
this Fall Sale that is happening right now!!!


Have a fabulous day!

Hugs & Smiles,