Fall to Go DT Tuesday


Hello everyone...
It feels like fall in North Carolina today so I thought I'd share this 
cozy Fall to Go card with you.
I think this stamp kit is the perfect representation of
Pumpkin Spice Latte.
I used a kraft file folder for the base of my card then stamped the
edges with Archival Black Ink using a stamp from the
I am Who I am kit.  
Loosely water coloring using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers added the perfect amount of fall color to my image.
I was trying to play along with the current challenge in the Show and Tell group
on Facebook with my design this week.


Which brings me to the next projects I'd like to share. 

Isn't this just beautiful? I love this design by Jeannie Thomas that I 
found in the Unity Show and Tell Group.
She used the current KOM for her lovely card.  

AND also....this beauty shared by  
Donna Cervantez
 
Donna used Rebuild Your Life for her stunning card.
I adore the Show and Tell group and encourage you to
become part of the fun.  

So much inspiration and helpful tips shared there.

Pinterest Inspired Fall Motivation

Have a beautiful day.

Find Me : Blog - Instagram - Facebook



Labels: , ,