NEW September Uniquely Unity with Angeline

Hello Unity friends and Happy September!
Angeline here to share with you the NEW Uniquely Unity kit "Soar Bravely" for September -- and it is BEAUTIFUL.

I made a NEW VIDEO for you -- showing you step-by-step on how I made this card, creating a watercolor background NOT with watercolors, but instead with markers!

If you like to see MORE videos from me, do click SUBSCRIBE and give me a BIG THUMBS UP and I will be making more! 


Also, if you'd like to stay connected with me, come say Hi to my on Facebook or Instagram.

***

Watch video below | Watch video at Youtube



So, first I have stamped the Uniquely Unity "Soar Bravely" stamp on some watercolor cardstock, then I die cut the top/bottom borders using Kat Scrappiness Fancy Stitched Scalloped border dies

Then, it's time to create the watercolor background using some Sakura Koi coloring brush pens. I just scribbled some randomly all over the cardstock, then used my Adornit Water brush to blend everything together. Just add some water if you find it difficult to blend it nicely. Once done, dry it and I thought of adding some gold accents, so I used Ken Oliver crafts liquid metals. Just spritzed it with some water and drip it down! Finally, I added some Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.


You can subscribe to the Uniquely Unity kit HERE for $14.99/month!
A fresh and brand new stamp at your door step monthly.

Have a fabulous weekend ahead and do show off your creations on the Unity FB {show & tell} page, coz we love to see what you make!

SaveSave

Labels: , , , , ,